Barbie Insecure.
+Follow | Dashboard
GREYSON CHANCE IS MINE! ♥
Saturday, November 19, 2011 • 3:16 AM • 0 orang sayang Luna.



Assalamualaikum & Big hello stalk-kers.

Semua kenal Greyson Chance kan? Siapa yg tak kenal tu baik kau duduk hutan. Lol. Dia comel gilaaaaaaaaaa!! Auwhh, aku minat gila suka sayang semua dekat dia. He's mine ok? He's mine!! Don't you ever stolen him from me. Lol. Ok ok, now aku nak share dengan korang his profile. K, lets begin...

GC Profile.
Famous as : Singer. 
Fullname : Greyson Michael Chance.
Birth Date : 16/August/1997
Birth Place : Wichita Falls, Texas, USA.
Claim to fame : Cover for the song "Paparazzi" (2011)




Greyson Michael Chance was born in Edmond, Oklahoma in 1997, the youngest child of Lisa and Scott Chance. He attends 6th grade at Cheyenne Middle School, and he has a sister Alexa (16) and brother Tanner (19). According to reports, he has had three years of piano lessons and played at Cheyenne but has had no formal vocal training.

So, GC has 3 other sibling. And he had a sister the same age with me! Ohmyy!! GC have much similarities with me. Be jelly everyone :p Haha. I really really loves him. I hope someday I can meet , hug, kiss and get married with him. Lol. I was only dreaming. Fuck it. But, I hope so.. 

I got to go guys, thankyou for reading this entry. Kbai toddless :* xx

Xoxo, Luna



I Wish


My Posts Writer Heartbeats


Little Owner


Photobucket

Welcome to my barbie world. This is officially my blog. It's mine. I am not barbie. I am fake as barbie. Do follow me ☺ Twitter Facebook Formspring

Click here

♥ Mahal kita.

Photobucket
I was born to be yours, Azri.

♥ One Direction


Photobucket

Mine! ♥