Barbie Insecure.
+Follow | Dashboard
Happy Birthday Vas Happening boy! ♥ - Zayn Malik -
Friday, January 13, 2012 • 11:15 PM • 0 orang sayang Luna.


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Zayn Malik. Happy birthday to you baby! I will be verry happy if I able to sing this song Happy Birthday in front you and then I hug very close and kiss your face. Omg, I just can't stop dreaming. Lol. But, I know I just can't :( 


Happy birthday zayn.... May Allah bless you, May One Direction and you will succeed someday. I will always supporting you and love your career. I really love all your beautiful song and I love all about yours 

Zayn... That boy owns my heart and he doesn't even know it. I hope one day he knows how beautiful I think he is. How whenever I'm sad , I just look at his smile and feel like nobody can put me down.


Happy birthday zayn. I loves you. Forever loves you 



Xoxo, Luna



I Wish


My Posts Writer Heartbeats


Little Owner


Photobucket

Welcome to my barbie world. This is officially my blog. It's mine. I am not barbie. I am fake as barbie. Do follow me ☺ Twitter Facebook Formspring

Click here

♥ Mahal kita.

Photobucket
I was born to be yours, Azri.

♥ One Direction


Photobucket

Mine! ♥